Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Freebie Cat and Bear

I just came back from New-York where I went to work with a group of writers on the preschool TV show I'm writing for in the moment. Luckily I had some free time as well and saw many inspiring things around. Including pretty to-do/dreams/shopping lists in the Paper Source which is one of the best independent stationery shops in the city. I decided to do some myself: cat-list and bear-list! You can download them for free here! And the b/w version is available here.


Even though I liked the idea of having different lists like: my dreams, to-do list, shopping list, people I love and etc. I thought I'll just do one and then you can customise it yourself! Have fun! Hopefully you will find them very useful. Feel free to share your pictures with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. They're absolutely gorgeous! I really love your illustrations ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for these!! I love them!
    I printed it in colour already but need to try the black and white too!

    ReplyDelete