Sunday, 19 May 2013

Green monster, dancing mice and scriptwriting course in France

In the moment i'm in the middle of the course "Scriptwriting and book adaptation: TV series development and TV special" at the french animation school La Poudriere. It's an amazing place to study, each week we have professionals coming to us and helping with advices, workshops and one-to-one sessions. I'll write about our work more in details in the next post, when we will finish our pitching bible. Meanwhile i'll share this cute green monster with you! 



Also i'm improving my french now, and i came across one very cute little idiom: Le chat parti, les souris dancent (literally meaning "the cat having left, the mice dance"). In English version of idiom they play, but i prefer them dancing, it looks much funnier. 


Le chat parti, les souris dancent

And finally i have the new Cintiq 13HD, it's absolutely lovely tool for drawing. It's light and the resolution is very good, so now my portable office enters easily into my bag! Even the scriptwriting course is very intense, i manage to find some time to draw and do my freelance illustration work. Feel free to follow me on my facebook, tumblr or instagram to keep updated and see my latest drawings!

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than green monsters and dancing mice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! It's charming and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ! your work is really wonderful !

    ReplyDelete